Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a very relaxed V-Day this year :) Brett and I woke up before Alan and I saw that I had a beautiful Pink Rose, cards, a box of chocolate, a James Avery bag, and 2 little puppies sitting on the kitchen table. I let Alan sleep a little bit longer while Brett and I started the coffee and making breakfast! We had waffles with strawberries and bananas and bacon. It was yummy! After we got done eating I opened my gifts from Alan and Brett. I got a beautiful heart charm for my charm bracelet! It's perfect!! Brett got me a little Dalmatian puppy and he got himself a brown and white puppy. When you squeeze the hinny of the puppy the cheeks light up and it says "I wov you!" So cute! Alan said that in the store Brett told him, "I get this one for Mommy and this one for Brett." That's why we have 2! Alan also let Brett pick out his card to me... It's Mickey Mouse ;) Which doesn't surprise me... Brett loves Mouse!

For dinner we went to Pappasito's! (And the whole time I was praying that work wouldn't call me in.) That is my favorite restaurant ever!! It was awesome! Alan and I ate the special which was chicken and beef fajitas for two, 6 shrimp brochette, a lobster tail, and 4 chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!!! Brett ate cheese quesadillas and a whole cup of salsa (haha)! Wow we were so full :) We had to take the dessert home with us ;)
My little silly boy!

He loves balloons!!


No comments: