Monday, February 9, 2009

Brett's Bo-Bo

The Friday night we flew in from Chicago we were unpacking and cleaning up the house a little bit. Well, Brett being the MONKEY that he is was climbing on the computer chair and fell off the side of it right onto the coffee table and busted his lip open. I freaked out... blood was pouring. For some reason, you would think I would be able to handle Brett's blood because I see gross stuff all day at the hospital, but I got sick and poor Alan had to take charge. We didn't take him for stitches or anything, we probably should have, but I hate when people bring their kids into the ER for stupid stuff. So needless to say, in all of the following pics Brett has a gash above his lip. Perfect for holiday pictures, but what do you do... he is a true BOY!

No comments: