Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Simmons #2 is on the way!

As most of you already know, Alan & I are expecting Baby #2!!!
I was actually pregnant before the Christmas Holidays, but didn't find out until Tuesday December 30th! My due date is September 9, 2009. I am now 10weeks and getting better with the sickness. It was not good for a while. I was never sick with Brett, so this was all new to me. I will hopefully be posting some pics soon of the baby bump :) Yes, I am already showing! They say you show quicker with the 2nd one and that everything seems to happen sooner. We will see I guess! :)
Brett is doing super awesome with the news! He says one day he wants a sister and the next day he says he wants a brother!! I think he will be happy to have a playmate either way ;) We tell him all the time that he is going to be such a good big brother!
I can't wait to find out weather it's a girl or boy! Either way, I will be happy. Alan, on the other hand, wants a girl really bad! I went to the OB doctor for the 1st time Feb 2nd and she said everything looks text book so far!!! I even got to see it's little heart beat on the sono machine :) 160 beats per minute! Seeing the new baby just takes my breath away!

1 comment:

~ Cassidie said...

I'm so happy for you guys! 160 beats a minute is a great sign for a girl. Let's just hope she has all the great looks of her auntie Cass!! ;-)