Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Sweetest Thing :)

This morning about 7am, Brett crawled up into bed with me. He is so sweet when he just cuddles up to me and we get to relax for just a little bit longer before we get up. This morning was extra special... Brett was just laying next to me and very softly he said "Mommy, you beautiful!" Oh my heart just melted! I had to ask him again what he said and of course he said it again, "Mommy, you beautiful!" I said, "Brett, are you saying beautiful?" and he just looked at me and said "Yes." Now, if you know my kiddo, you know that his "Yes" is the cutest, sweetest, most, innocent "Yes" in the whole world!
I love my life! I love my family!

1 comment:

debbie said...

There is hope for my grandson after all. I was so worried when you had a boy. "What if he's like Alan and his dad" God for bid. Keep making him sweet Jaclyn, and by the way you are beautiful, my grandson doesn't lie.
Love you!!!!!!