Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st pics of Baby #2!

I went to the doctor yesterday just for a check up and the Sono. Tech. gave me these pics of the baby! It was so awesome to watch that tiny little person moving all around inside my belly :) She said I am measuring 13 weeks which is right on target and the heartbeat is still 157! Maybe girl??? We weren't checking for the sex of the baby, so I don't know that yet :(

We showed Brett the pics of the baby and told him that this is his little brother or little sister! He was so excited and started telling me, "Mommy, you have baby in your tummy?" He is so cute when he talks about the baby :) We showed him the baby's head and nose and mouth and hand! Then we would show the next pic to Brett and he would tell us where everything on the baby is! So far, Brett is doing really good about excepting the new addition :)

Baby in profile with it's hand up saying HI!

Baby saying Shhhhh!


Calm for a moment ;)

Baby taking a drink :)


Full view of Baby! It really looked better on the Ultrasound screen! SO CUTE!! It just makes me SMILE!!!!

2 comments:

~ Cassidie said...

Awwww!!! SHE is so beautiful already! ;-) I'm glad things are going well!!

Kubin's said...

OMG...I love it. I kind of miss it, but not enough to have another one yet.

I'm so happy for you both. You are going to be so cute with your prego tummy!!

It was great visiting with ya'll on Sunday too. Brett is SOOO handsome!